Saturday, September 19, 2015

Making Your Own Cork Bath Mat

I hate wet bathroom floor mats - they are unhygienic and look ugly. They get dirty really fast, especially when the rest of your family goes to the bathroom in shoes. Of course, the first idea would be exchanging them often, but for me it’s just too expensive. That’s why I’ve been searching for a cheaper and better solution.



I was really glad when I found this Wine Cork Bath Mat on “Crafty Nest” blog run by Monica. It’s easy to make, and all you need is large number of wine corks, hot glue stick and shelf liner. The only problem may be getting so many corks, but you can always ask your friends to help you with it ;) And if you really like wine...it won’t be a problem ;) (For avid wine lovers we’ve got another project - Wine Crate Coffee Table).

If you have any other ideas how to use wine corks, share them with us below the post!